• -Enrollment for 2024-2025-

    Please fill out the enrollment form HERE and upload any necessary documentation you have.
    Once you submit your enrollment form and documents, you will receive a call from our scheduler to set up your enrollment meeting in August 2024.

    Comments (-1)
    • Documents needed:
      • Proof of birthdate in the form of copy of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, etc. 
      • Immunizations in the form of written proof of immunization or notice of a religious or medical exemption. State law requires immunization for diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), polio, measles, mumps, and rubella, and varicella (chicken pox). High school students must also have proof of two measles, mumps and rubella immunizations, as well as 1 dose of pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine before they can attend classes.
        All shots are available at the City/County Health Department at 115 4th Street South on Tuesdays from 8:30-11:30 and Wed-Friday from 8:30 to 11:30 and 1:00 to 4:30 pm. No appointments necessary. Shots will not be denied to parents unable to pay. Call City County Health at 454-6950 for more information.
      • Proof of address
    • Physicals are required for high school students who wish to participate in sports. Sports physicals for each new school year must be dated after May 1st of the current school year.  Students participating in sports must have a physical completed prior to the start of the first practice.  For more information please contact the Athletic Dept. at (406) 268-6082.
    Comments (-1)
  • School Information
  • Course Catalog
  • Bison Traditions
  • Contact Us
  • Staff Directory
  • Schedules
  • Lunch
  • Bison Pool
  • Finance Office
  • School Resources