Out-of-District Tuition Information
Students who live outside the Great Falls Public Schools (GFPS) elementary or secondary boundaries must pay out-of-district tuition fees to attend a GFPS school.
School Year Tuition
- Full Day Kindergarten-Grade 6: $1,145.40
- Grades 7-12: $1,466.40
Steps to enroll out-of-district students:
- Contact your preferred GFPS school directly to determine if space will be available for the student in a specific grade. Approval will be based on available room at the school. If space is not available at the selected school, you have the option to check with other schools for available space. (List of GFPS schools)
- If space is available, complete and sign the appropriate Tuition Payment Agreement and the Student Attendance Agreement (FP-14) forms prior to completing enrollment paperwork with the school. (See the “Forms” section below.)
- Turn in the completed agreements to Aly Hauer in the Business Office of GFPS located at the District Office Building, 1100 4th Street South, Great Falls, MT 59405.
- Once the agreements are deemed complete, the Business Office will immediately notify the applicable school that the Tuition Payment Agreement and Student Attendance Agreement (FP-14) are complete.
- The parent or guardian can now work with the school to complete enrollment paperwork for final consideration.
- K-6 Tuition Payment Agreement
- Grades 7-12 Tuition Payment Agreement
- Student Attendance Agreement (FP-14)
- Moving Into District Form
No school-sponsored transportation is available to students that live outside of the district boundaries; parents and/or students are responsible for providing their own transportation to and from school.A student who lives outside the District's boundaries and who has been suspended or expelled from another school district is not allowed to enroll in a GFPS school while still under the suspension or expulsion.